CST is the place to work and grow
If you are looking for a place with a strategic orientation and focus on excellence where high performers will be successful and rewarded… CST is the "Place to Work and Grow"
Core Source Technologies offers a stimulating environment for motivated employees who have the highest standards for quality and ethical conduct. Our employees work on a broad range of products, across multiple industries with competent professionals -- there's always something new and exciting. We provide strong support to our employees with a flexible work environment and encourage balance between family, work, and personal and professional growth.
Core Source is a growing engineering firm offering a professional work environment in a corporate office park conveniently located by RT 270 & RT 118.
Controller // APPLY TODAY!
- A small privately-owned engineering company which is experiencing consistent growth seeks a Controller to join our team. Candidate must be an experienced, detail oriented individual with strong accounting, supervision and communication skills. Candidate must demonstrate a proven track record in leading the daily activities of an accounting department. As a member of the senior management team, the Candidate will report directly to the President / Owner and will directly assist in all financial and tactical matters. As Controller, the Candidate will be responsible to maintain all aspects of the company's financial and tax reporting, insurance and banking relationships, as well as certain human resource functions. This position requires a thorough understanding of a professional services business model and some manufacturing operations. Include salary requirements with resume. Requirements: Bachelor degree in Accounting (minimum), CPA certificate required; Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience required; defense contracting experience greatly preferred. Read More
Sr. Lab Test Technician // APPLY TODAY!
- The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background in both electrical and mechanical fields with experience in engineering, manufacturing, and test environments. The primary work location will be in a test lab facility located in Baltimore, Maryland. The candidate must have experience using a network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope. This candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks to be completed in a cost effective and time efficient manner. The candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and be able to identify and solve problems independently. Requirements: Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent; Minimum 5-7 Years experience in an engineering environment. Read More
Compliance Engineer // APPLY TODAY!
- A detail-oriented Compliance Engineer with a minimum 10 years experience is needed for product compliance testing at a Core Engineering Services firm. This person's primary responsibilities will be to support product testing from concept through prototype development and testing with a focus on risk mitigation and early compliance issue resolution. The incumbent must be a self-starter able to analyze designs, verify components, develop test strategies, provide extensive documentation support and analyze/review Lab product test reports, all while keeping projects on track. The incumbent must be a strong communicator able to act as liaison between customers and NRTLs. Understanding of project management and project management software a plus. Qualifications include a BSEE/MSEE and 10 years of compliance experience (EMC, safety, and environmental). Read More
Hardware Engineer 1 // APPLY TODAY!
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in signal design at the board level to include schematic capture, component selection, PCB layout, placement, and routing. The candidate will have hands-on experience in analog, embedded controller and power supply design. The candidate should also be highly skilled in troubleshooting and RF design. The incumbent will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks to be completed in a cost effective and time efficient manner. The candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and be able to identify and solve problems independently. Requirements: Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum 2-5 years experience. Read More
Work EnvironmentWe provide a stimulating environment for motivated employees who have the highest standards for quality and ethical conduct. We work together both onsite and virtually, and we encourage open communication and collaboration.
Equal OpportunityCore Source Technologies is an equal opportunity provider. It is our policy and practice to ensure equal employment opportunities without regard to religon, race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with reasonable accommodation.
- recruiting, hiring, training and promoting in accordance with the principles and practices that ensure equal employment and growth opportunity.
- ensuring that all personnel actions, as well as training, termination, and benefits are administered in accordance with the principles and practices that ensure equal employment opportunity.