On Time, Within Budget, Without Surprises
If you are looking for an all in one engineering firm who consistently proivdes high-quality engineering solutions that meet or exceed your needs and expectations, Core Source is here for you.
Core Source Technologies works very hard to keep up with industry standards, each certification we hold helps improve the service for customers. All certifications ensure Core Source working towards being more efficent and maintaing a high standard of service for both our customers and employees.
- ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization: Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistantly provide products and services that meet customer requirments or aims to enhance customer satisfaction through effective application of the system including processes for improvement and assurance of conformity.Core Source Technologies has remained a certified member of ISO 9001 for 9 years.
- GIDEP is a cooperative activity between government and industry participants seeking to reduce or eliminate expenditures of resources by sharing technical information essential during research, design, development, production and operational phases. Core Source Technologies has remained a GIDEP member for 3 years.
- The IPC / WHMA standard prescribes practices and requirements for the manufacture of cables, wire and harness assemblies. The standard describes materials, methods, tests and acceptability criteria for producing crimped, mechanically secured and soldered interconnections and related activities.
- The IPC-A-160 standard describes the acceptability of electronic assemblies and is the most widley used standard. It is an industry developed and approved program that includes training, certification and instructional materials to demonstrate commitment to customer requirements.
- The IPC-J-STD Standard is a developed requirement for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies. The standard describes materials, methods and verification criteria for producing high quality soldered interconnections. The standard emphasizes process control and sets industry consensus requirements for a broad range of electronic products.